World Without Life
BABA DEEP SINGH
Sewa Dal and Welfare Society
ਗੁਰ-ਆਸਰਾ ਸੇਵਾ ਘਰ
“Recognise all of mankind as a single caste of humanity” based on this thought a group of people from Garhdiwala started a society in 2015 for social services. By the grace of god this society organised a “Gurmat samagam” by collecting 10th part of their income. After all the expenses, society provided ration to a poor family with the remaining money.After such continuous acts, society took a decision for registration and on 26-09-2015 society got their certificate(HOSH/125/2015-16) from additional registrar societies Hoshairpur. There are many other social services that are running by the society.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY SEWA DAL & WELFARE SOCITEY
1. Monthly ration distribution for poor families.
2. Financial help for poor people for their treatment.
3. wheelchairs,Tricycles for handicapped persons.
4. Blood camps.
5. Build houses for poor people.
6. Eye treatment for poor people.
7. Provide basic necessities for girls marriage.
8. Gur Aasara Seva for helpless and sick people at village Bagha.
9. Free Ambulance service.
10. Free medical camps.
11. Financial support for education to intelligent and poor students.
12. Provide blankets, shoes, socks etc to poor people.
14. Turban training camps and turban competitions.
15. Free pamphlets on prescription drug abuse.